We Care of Your Personal Data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU PROVIDE?
It is the information you provide to us in order to receive any service or use of Our Products, which are listed below:
For Marketing Subscriptions
For waiting lists or important notifications
● Country and state of residence
● Relationship to baby
For the use of our mobile applications and physical products
● Name of the person responsible for the baby
● Date of birth of the person responsible for the baby
● Relationship to baby
● Baby’s name
● Baby’s date of birth
● If the baby was premature
● Gender of the baby
● Baby Photo (Optional)
For purchase of physical or digital products
● Buyer’s name
● Delivery and billing address
● Payment Information (Credit or Debit Card Information)
● Telephone number
If the information you provide in Our Products contains personal information about others, you must be legally authorized to share such personal information with us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT WITH THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS?
This refers to information that we automatically obtain through your use of Our Products.
With the use of our mobile applications and physical products
● Technical information about your mobile device
● Heart rate and oxygenation in your baby’s blood (For Tedcare band users)
● Time of use of the mobile application
With the use of our website
● Cookie information
We collect information to analyze the use of our products, this information is used to improve our products or create new products. This type of information analyzes your data as a user within a user base and not as an individual user.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect from you for the following reasons:
For performance and improvement of Our Products:
● Diagnose problems and make sure Our Products work properly.
● Receive payments.
● Using techniques such as automatic learning, to improve
Our Products and the user experience.
● Analyze usage behaviors to create new products.
● Verify your identity
● Reset your password
To get in touch with you:
● Provide service or assistance, as well as respond to any complaints or comments you send us.
● Establish necessary communications, e.g. regarding payments, subscription maturities, etc.
● Send you information about products and services, special offers and additional marketing information (With your prior consent).
● Share information with third parties for marketing purposes (With your prior consent).
For legal reasons:
● Responding to requests from government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
● To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues
● In connection with legal claims, compliance, regulation and investigative purposes, as necessary (including disclosure of information related to legal process or litigation).
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We may share your personal information with companies that help us develop our business by processing personal information on our behalf for the purposes identified above. These companies include providers of customer support services, payment processing services, fraud prevention and monitoring, email, social networking and other marketing platforms and service providers, as well as hosting services.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and We cannot guarantee or warrant that your personal information is completely secure.
It is important that you maintain control of your account credentials and do not share your password with anyone.
WHERE IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED?
Your personal information and files are stored on our own servers and on the servers of the companies we hire to provide services to us.
For new users, the change will be effective at the time of publication. For existing users, if the change is significant, it will be effective 30 days after publication.
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions, concerns or requests about privacy, you may contact Us via email at email@example.com.